Friday, October 21, 2011

My Favorite Costume

I am a champion!

2 years ago my parents who seem to have no lives of their own.
Decided I should be pulling a casket . That was their fun idea of a Halloween costume.
The casket had eyes that lit up, dry ice that made it look eerie and a cat tail sticking out of it.
It read "Cat under taker"

Now don't get me wrong if my parents didn't rescue me I wouldn't agree to it. But since they took me in, built my wheels, take me everywhere do I have a choice?
.
Nope!

Also all these Halloween contests are a way to raise funds for different organisations and rescues.

So what can I do?

I'll just keep embarrassing myself and oblige.




2 comments:

  1. any way to find out who the owner of this little dog is? :) thank you my email is valya@valya.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,

    Ok I have more time :)

    Binky was adopted by my husband and I 4years ago.
    She was a shelter dog and was being fostered by a woman and was smart enough to take her out and about so potential parents could see her.

    We fell in love when we saw her eyes, and wanted her right away.
    Binky was used to being carried in a pouch, we made it our mission to get her on wheels and give her freedom.

    She now confident and active like a 4 legged dog and loves life.

    She just went to Italy for 3 weeks and had a blast.

    Hope I wasn't sounding rude earlier, that is not my intention.

    Namaste !

    Sylvie

    sylvieforrest@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete