Saturday, November 12, 2011

Angelina and Brad adopt !

Why don't you?

So I am laying here in my plush bed, the brown crushed velvet one .
Not the lavender one or the lime green one or the navy stripe one or the red one......................................................
Well let's just say I have many, cause I am spoiled!

But as I rest cosily, no longer jet lagged from my Italian vacation I think of my friends who are not so spoiled.

So many of my friends and probably relatives will not get adopted or die today.

The shelters are such a great place to go to , or a rescue.

It's not what you think, we only ended up in those places because humans decided we should.
Not fair! I would have never gone into the shelter on my own ! I hated that place !

I got lucky, the rescue picked me up and then I was adopted .....some never make it out alive.

I wasn't a bad dog, so don't even go there.

I was just dumped, don't know why I was a baby so I don't remember why.

Could you tell your human friends to adopt ? I can't say it myself or I would.

It's so easy and some of my pet stores/puppy mill relatives end up there too when they don't get sold . So what 's the difference.

I would rather save you the money since we are all dogs no matter what!

Plus we won't feel as guilty !







Angelina and Brad adopted :)



2 comments:

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure ! Binky and I will follow you.
    I don't Tweet, i have a Binky account but somehow forget to do it for the past year.
    Have a great day,

    Sylvie and Binky

    ReplyDelete