Wednesday, February 8, 2012

My mom is on vacation at Cedar Sinai in LA

She needed a vacation to remove a brain tumor on the right side of her brain.
I think it's like a dog cist or something!

Anyway , she bathed us and left on her vacation.

Dad has been funny , lots of treats more walks???? And lots of friends take us out .

So I am happy she is at some SPA and face booking like a team mom.

But yesterday Dr Anne Meyer arranged for a visit . Dad got treats so I went !

We arrived and mom had wheels bigger than mine . No lights!

I did a sniff around, new accessory for sure.

And then figured might as well walk like we love to do!

And I led mom around the Plaza Level of the hospital .

Mom was laughing and the pupparazzi were everywhere .

So good ! She kissed me and kind of squeezed too hard like she always does ... It's ok she and dad rescued me.

Feel good being alive!



No comments:

Post a Comment