Friday, November 4, 2011

Bye bye !

I cannot be happier Halloween is finally over.
As you may already know , I was a Pan Am stewardess this year.

Although I looked gorgeous with my pill box hat and my uniform cape , I got a little tired of being stared at and photographed by the Pupparazzi.

I get it people , it's cute but exhausting .

My mom was happy to promote my rescue heritage so she was excited for every human we encountered , since we are in LA that's a lot of people !

A lot of contests going on here and all for a good cause .

The entry fees are usually 5 to 10 $ or nothing.
They are ways to promote a vet , An animal rescue , a business . So it's all good and lots of fun .
The humans mingle we sniff and bark.

It's also a great day out and way to reconnect with friends.

Some parents are stage parents some are just living the dream !

All in all I do encourage them they do further
animal causes , it's just why don't do the humans dress up ?
Why do we have to endure the costume?

Like my mom says " I rescued her and it's better than being at the shelter"

Whatever mom !

No comments:

Post a Comment