Monday, October 17, 2011

Born this way




People stop me everyday,
they usually say "how sad"

I was born this way and dumped at the shelter , so really people.
I am happy! not sad.

No pain !
I just don't feel that special, I have wheels that light up and go everywhere with my parents.
I wish more people would adopt their pets.
So many of my friends have died at the shelters.
I hated it there , it was scary not knowing who was next to die.

I was born with 2 back legs no front legs, i don't remember my parents .
I was told I am mix of Chihuahua, Daschund and maybe Pug.
But whatever, it doesn't mean anything to my adoptive parents, they love me so much.
Sometimes it's exhausting, to be picked up and kissed non stop.


I got lucky , i go on weekends to Malibu, Sonoma , Big Bear.
Just came back from 3 weeks in Italy, I love the dogs there.
Beautiful dark and handsome......the leftovers are just as yummy.

I must go now it's nap time

No comments:

Post a Comment